The Importance of Regular Pest Control Services for Businesses
There’s almost nothing more embarrassing than having a pest, such as a cockroach, ants, or a mouse, crawl out in front of a customer at your place of business. Not only does it reflect poorly on your company and on the cleanliness of your facility, but that little pest most likely lost you a customer for life.
PestLock offers the best commercial pest control for your office, industrial space, or commercial space. Whether you own a restaurant or a car dealership, the effects of pests are the same. Pests can carry diseases, cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your office space, and lower the morale of your employees. The importance of regular, preventive pest control services cannot be overstated. Learn more by reading below, and contact us today to get started!
WHY INVEST IN PREVENTIVE PEST CONTROL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Health and Safety. While the odds of someone catching the Black Plague are small, rodents and insects can still carry diseases. In fact, there are more than 35 diseases you can catch from common pests, mostly from rats and mice. The droppings of rodents not only can cause allergies, but they also can carry food-borne illnesses, such as salmonella, and dangerous viruses. Some diseases rats and mice carry are airborne, such as Hantavirus, LCM, and Tularemia. Suffice it to say you do not want to catch any of them.
- Reputation. In today’s connected world, you can bet your bottom dollar that if a mouse, rat, cockroach, or other critter is crawling around your commercial place in front of customers that a picture will show up on Instagram or Facebook, which will most likely be repeatedly shared for all the world to see. Your business can take a serious tumble in revenue if you have a reputation for pest infestations. If you suspect a pest infestation, call PestLock today for your free pest inspection.
- Morale. No one likes pests. They can give some people the creepy-crawlies, and some people have real phobias of certain pests. Even if your business is an office environment and your clientele never see your space, such as an industrial warehouse, having pests can lower morale and make your employees not want to come to work. It may even lead to some of your best employees looking for work elsewhere. PestLock recommends commercial preventive pest control services for your office space.
- Money. Some pests are not so overt in their comings and goings, like termites and ants. Yet, these little pests can cause thousands of dollars of damage to your commercial office building by eating any piece of wood they come across, from the rafters in your roof to your basement’s frames. Termites will also eat products made from wood, such as paper. This can include important documents and records. You can also be losing thousands of dollars if pests get into your business’s pantry food items.
- Peace of mind. When you partner with a Top Rated Local® commercial pest control company, such as PestLock in the Pacific Northwest, you can rest easy at night knowing that your business will be free from pests.
WHY PARTNER WITH PESTLOCK FOR COMMERCIAL PREVENTIVE PEST CONTROL SERVICES
As a commercial business, you truly can’t afford not having professional pest control services. If your reputation is damaged, you can stand to lose thousands of dollars, and pest problems could leave you on the verge of shutting down or borrowing money until you can regain your reputation, which is a lot harder to do than you’d think. Fighting pests is really not a DIY project. While you can buy over-the-counter bug killer at your local hardware store, oftentimes these don’t work, and they are bad for the environment. The last thing you need is mystery pesticides applied to an area where kids and pets spend time and possibly risk their health and safety. You need the expertise of a pest control company such as PestLock that has more than 30 years of experience ridding your business of nasty little critters.
PestLock has seen it all when it comes to what pests can do to your office, and we know exactly what measures to take to rid your property of them. Our pest control technicians can discover the source of your pest infestation, eliminate it, and take steps to prevent reoccurrence. We highly recommend that, as a commercial business, you invest in our integrated pest management (IPM) services to permanently prevent pests in your office or commercial space. We’ll go into more detail on that in our next post, so stay tuned. In the meantime, give us a call today for a free pest inspection!